1st Coin in The Korea Peace Talks and Summit Commemorative Collection
The White House Gift Shop, Est. 1946® is the Only Legitimate Source for this original Peace Talks and Summit Commemorative Coin Series Created to Honor Americans, Koreans, and the Three Leaders Who Continue to Nurture Peace Over War in this New Generation of American and Korean Leaders. Chronological age does not, itself, define a New Generation of Leaders or a New World History. U.S. President Donald J. Trump, South Korea President Moon Jae-in, and evinced by looking to the future, not the past, North Korea Supreme Leader Kim Jong-un all represent a turning away from time past to time future; Hence, we are seeing the emegence of a brave New Generation of world leaders and a New History in Korea as well as a New History of Korean and United States friendship and partnership for both great Peace and also great Prosperity.
한국 평화 회담 및 정상 회담을 기념하는 첫번째 기념주화
President Donald J. Trump and North Korea Supreme Leader Kim Jong-un on Front of Coin in Now Famous 3-D Facing Silouhettes
Front of Coin as Seen in Now Famous Images in Global News and Now with Seals for Each Leader
The 2nd & 3rd Coins Are Now Available for Pre-Order in this Symbolic and Representional Coin Art History of the Korea Peace Talks & Summit
Complete Your Collection Today with the 2nd and 3rd Coins
HISTORIC MOMENT IN WORLD HISTORY
PRE-ORDER SHIPS AUGUST, 2018
Ships 2018 년 8 월 1 일
PROJECT IS 100% ON TIME!
THE PHOTO OF 1st PROOF COIN WILL BE VISIBLE ONLINE JUNE 12, 2018
EACH COIN IS SEQUENTIALLY NUMBERED ON ITS BOTTOM EDGE
WE WILL ISSUE TWO ADDITIONAL COINS SOON IN THIS HISTORIC ART COIN SERIES
HISTORIC MOMENTS BY PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP IN THE NEARLY ONE CENTURY QUEST FOR PEACE IN KOREA
Historic Korea Peace Talks and Summit
Historic Moment in History
- Each coin is Sequentially Edge Numbered and Registered for Absolute Collection Value
- Certificate of Authenticity is Included
- United States and Korea Peace Talks Commemorative Coin from the Only Original Official White House Gift Shop® Est. 1946 by Permanent Presidential Memorandum and Members of U.S. Secret Service Uniformed Division
- Raised Silhouettes of President Donald J. Trump and North Korea's Supreme Leader Kim Jong-un
- 2 1/4" Diameter, 3/16" Thick, Scalloped Edges
- Side One / Obverse includes raised images and flags of both United States and North Korea, as seen in the news, and 3-D raised images of both President Donald J. Trump and also Kim Jung-un with his official title of Supreme Leader of North Korea. Other design elements include Peace Talks in both English and Korean, and other symbols and seals suggestive of the profound historic significance of the Korean Peace Talks. As with the WHCA coin the coin is matte silver with 9 different colors
- Side 2 / Reverse Side features elegant motifs & elements including a 3-D raised image of the White House with a Dove Flying from the White House to the Korea Peace Talks and Banners with the word PEACE in both English & Korean, a Raised Concentric Outer Ring with recognition of a key meeting and its date between S. Korean President Moon Jae-In and N. Korea Leader Kim Jung-Un.
- This now iconic coin image is from the same gifted Designer as the WHCA Coin and is virtually the same coin on front with elegant, diplomatic, and global historic symbolism on reverse with The White House, Departing Dove with Olive Branch, and Seals of the United States and North Korea.
If You Have Any Questions or Changes Regarding Your Order
E-Mail Our Assistant Director Personally at:
WE ASSURE YOUR 100% SATISFACTION!
Regarding the Media Over the Coins Korea Peace Talks Commemoratives
Special Note From Our CEO
Our project is generating significant media attention as well as an outpouring of support from Americans, Koreans, from people across the globe.
Following is a copy of a recent post in response to inquires from customers, supporters and media.
We answered and continue to answer a massive number, more like a tsunami, of communications from Americans, Koreans, and supporters from almost every country in the world, and in the United States from members of all political parties in significant numbers across each party. Huge numbers of magnificent people from Korea have shared with us in phone calls and in writing their steadfast hopes for peace and denuclearization. Americans have shared with us many reasons for wanting this commemorative coin regardless of outcome. Both Americans, Koreans, and peace loving peoples across the globe have shared with us, to be candid, their support and love of President Donald J. Trump, a fact.
While summit talks seem stalled [Peace Talks will occur as announced on May 31, 2018 - we had faith having seen, firsthand, servers crash as the world expressed its support of Peace in Korea and between the Koreas and America] as are you, perhaps, I am hopefully optimistic, especially given positive signs, recently, signs indicating the Korea Peace Talks will occur. We will continue to celebrate through objects of design and art the spirit of peace and harmony confluent with the innate dignity of all humankind.
For 75 years, now, this unique original official White House Gift Shop has expressed through many representational products, some fun, many serious, our faith in the Office of the President of the United States. President, Donald J. Trump's office had no involvement in either the WHCA advanced military contigent 250 or the soon forthcoming WHGS medallions and coins series collection. As a military combat support veteran, myself, challenge coins are special to the 1% who serve in the military to protect the 99%. A gift is endowed with unique engergy and spirit as it passes from the hands of a brother or sister to another who serves and knows. Relative to Korea, I have many memories, for I still have my own father's "Mickey Mouse" boots, giant insulated rubber, winter military boots, from the Korean War and my memories of a favorite uncle, a Silver Star recipient, who carries to this day shrapnel in his neck and spine from combat in Korea.
The Korea Peace Talks commemorative coin represents a celebration of diplomatic communication and an embrace of all those who want our President to suceed in his steadfast efforts to secure denuclearization of the Koreas and prosperity for America while recognizing other countries have not only a right but a responsibility to seek and secure their own prosperities through peaceful and fair means.
Best regards, Tony Giannini, CEO / Director
The White House Gift Shop® holds all United States Patent and Trademark Office exclusive rights to its names and variants as well as provides unique works for former Presidents of the United States, U.S. Embassies, virtually all Departments of the U.S. Government, film and television studios, and importanty patriotic Americans and beloved friends of America. WHGS is the "only original official" White House Gift Shop® now permanently and privately endowed.
Thank you for your continued support of the White House Gift Shop, Est. 1946 by
permanent memorandum of President Harry. S. Truman and Members of the United States Secret Service.