Home > Products > 1946 to 2018: The White House Ornament Collection
We found 66 results matching your criteria.

The White House Ornament Collection 1946 - Present with the Years 1946 - 1990 Presently in Restoration and 1991 - 2017 Available Now


An on-duty member of Secret Service Uniformed Division placed the first White House Gift Shop Secret Service Unformed Division Series Ornament on the White House Christmas Tree decades ago with our very first one-dimensional ornament made in 1946 by The White House Flower Fund under the administration of President Harry S. Truman.


Now, the collection is prized by discerning collectors, traders, and gift givers worldwide with two new ornaments added each year to the main collection. In 2017, we will restore the "lost years" from 1946 to 1990 which combined with the currently available ornaments from 1991 to 2018 will comprise the largest collection of its kind in White House history.

The White House Gift Shop® is protected by multiple, sole, and exclusive trademark rights granted WHGS by the United States Patent and Trademark Office in our 70th year of service which began as a small flower fund inside the White House in 1946 then transformed to the White House Security Fund and soon, thereafter, became The White House Gift Shop, Est. 1946 by permanent order of President Harry S. Truman with guidance by the Chief of U.S. Secret Service, the Inspector of the White House Police, General Harry S. Vaughan of the U.S. Army, and with volunteer support by active members for seven decades by members of the Secret Service Uniformed Division.

Sort By:
1
   
 
1